Safety Features in the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta
With a sleek exterior, powerful engine, and advanced technology, the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta is an impressive and capable family sedan. It has a feature-loaded interior that offers comfort and convenience for your daily outings. But what makes it ideal for every type of journey are its safety and driver-assistive features. The advanced safety functions in the 2022 VW Jetta protect its passengers from unavoidable circumstances in the best way possible. Continue reading this article by the team of Findlay North Volkswagen in Las Vegas, NV, to know what safety features in the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta make it a reliable family sedan.
2022 VW Jetta – Standard Safety Features
For ultimate protection of the passengers inside, the 2022 Jetta offers a variety of safety technologies that are user-friendly and thoroughly tested.
Some standard safety features that the 2022 Jetta comes with are:
- A rigid safety cage with side impact protection helps distribute the impact from the driver and passengers.
- An automatic post-collision braking system stops the Jetta in the event of a collision, making further impacts less likely.
- Equipped with six stability-enhancing systems from Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution to Electronic Stability Control
- A tire pressure monitoring system helps you monitor and manage proper air pressure in your tires.
- A Rear View Camera with a Blindspot monitor to keep an extra set of eyes around your vehicle
- In case of a collision, six standard airbags are always ready to protect you.
- During a collision, the Intelligent Crash Response System turns off the fuel pump, unlocks the doors, and activates the hazard lights.
2022 VW Jetta – Advanced Driver Assistive Technology
The 2022 Jetta comes equipped with IQ. DRIVE®, an Advanced Driver Assistance Technology with hand-on semi-autonomous capability. It makes your drives easy and fun by giving you important alerts and safety warnings. This system takes the safety of your 2022 Volkswagen Jetta to a new level. It uses a front and rear radar, a front camera, and several ultrasound sensors to collect data from the surroundings of your Jetta.
The features included in this system are:
- Travel Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Active Blind Spot Monitor
- Forward Collision Warning
- Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Monitoring
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Front Assist
- Emergency Assist
- Lane Assist
For more information about the 2022 VW Jetta, visit us at Findlay North Volkswagen in Las Vegas, NV, or contact us to schedule a test drive!