2018 Volkswagen Beetle Trim Levels
Everyone loves to have options, even when it comes to their car. Good thing most vehicles today have a variety of trim levels to choose from that include different looks and features. The 2018 Volkswagen Beetle is no different. The 2018 Beetle is offered in five different trim levels.
Along with the different trim levels, the Beetle is offered to drivers in ten different exterior paint colors. These colors include Habanero Orange Metallic, Tornado Red, Pure White, Platinum Gray Metallic, White Silver Metallic, Deep Black Pearl, Silk Blue Metallic, Bottle Green Metallic, Sandstorm Yellow Metallic (Beetle Dune only) and Deep Sea Teal Metallic (Beetle Coast only).
The Volkswagen Beetle is available to you at Findlay North Volkswagen. Click on the button below to view our current inventory or continue reading to learn more about the five different trim levels and a few of the features that they have to offer.
2018 Beetle Trims and Features
The 2018 Volkswagen Beetle is offered to drivers in five different trim levels. Each trim level has its own set of features and starts at a different price. This makes sure that every driver can find a model that fits their needs and budget with the S trim level starting at $20,220. Check out the list of the five trims below and a few of their standard features!
- S – Composition Color touchscreen sound system, Rear-View Camera System, Bluetooth® technology with audio streaming
- S with Style and Comfort – Composition Media 6.3-inch touchscreen sound system, V-Tex Leatherette, heated front seats
- Coast – Surfboard-look appearance dashboard, Pepita cloth seating surfaces, panoramic sunroof, available lighting package
- SE – Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless access with push-button start, Blind Spot Monitor, available Premium Package
- Dune – Dune front and rear unique bumpers, Bi-Xenon headlights, 18-inch Canyon alloy wheels