2018 Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels
Well-known for its welcoming interior, state-of-the-art technology and consistently impressive models, the Volkswagen Jetta is back for the 2018 production year, and its bringing six trim levels home with it! Between these six trims—S, Wolfsburg, SE, SE Sport, SEL and GLI—there is a 2018 VW Jetta for every set of needs.
Whether you're looking for efficiency, luxury, strength or all of the above, you'll be able to find it in the 2018 Volkswagen Jetta trim levels. With three turbocharged engines to choose from—1.4-liter, 1.8-liter, and 2.0-liter—there's even an engine for every driving style, too! Suffice it to say, there is a 2018 Volkswagen Jetta for everyone.
The base engine is a 1.4-liter fuel-efficient fighter with 150 horsepower, which earns up to 28-city mpg and 40-highway mpg, as estimated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). You can find this champ chomping at the bit in the first three trim levels: S, Wolfsburg Edition and SE.
Meet the Jetta in the middle—with the SE Sport and SEL trims—and you'll be introduced to its 1.8-liter engine that pumps out 180 horsepower while achieving EPA-estimated ratings of 24-city mpg and 33-highway mpg. This, however, isn't the top of the line.
Step all the way up to the GLI trim and be welcomed by the powerful purr of a 210-horsepower 2.0-liter engine. Even better, that extra strength doesn't cost the GLI trim any fuel economy. As a matter of fact, as estimated by the EPA, the GLI can match the SE Sport and SEL both in the city and on the highway. Regardless of which Jetta trim level you choose, you can expect a fun and captivating driving experience.
2018 Jetta Features and Pricing
Listed below are some key features from each trim level as well as the starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for each.
- S – Standard features include a rearview camera, LED Daytime Running Light and a touchscreen interface. Starting MSRP is $18,645.
- Wolfsburg Edition – Added features include sport bumpers, 16-inch Linas alloy wheels and foglights. Starting MSRP is $20,345.
- SE – Added features include keyless entry and ignition, VW Car-Net App-Connect and a power tilting and sliding sunroof. Starting MSRP is $21,245.
- SE Sport – Added features include 17-inch black alloy wheels, a black-painted rear spoiler and a gloss black interior trim with a black headliner. Starting MSRP is $23,245.
- SEL – Added features include dual-zone climate control, a touchscreen navigation system and Front Assist. Starting MSRP is $26,245.
- GLI – Added features include 18-inch Bathurst alloy wheels, V-Tex sport leatherette with red stitching and LED taillights. Starting MSRP is $29,545.