2018 Volkswagen Passat Trim Levels
Only premier cars are able to keep improving themselves from one year to the next over and over again. Then again, only premier cars are made by Volkswagen. The Passat, one of the most well-known sedans in the world today, continues to push itself every single year. Of course, the 2018 production year is no different, as the Passat has stepped up its game once again. That said, many Volkswagen shoppers agree that the 2018 model is the most well-rounded Passat yet.
With six trim levels—S, R-Line, SE, SE with Technology, SEL Premium and V6 SEL Premium—a 2018 Volkswagen Passat can accommodate almost any prospective shopper. With an extensive list of standard and available features, the 2018 Passat is ready for anything! As one would imagine, however, it can be difficult keeping track of the key features on each trim level. That's why Findlay North VW has created this outline of the 2018 Volkswagen Passat trim levels!
Standard Features on Each Trim
Listed below are some key features from each trim level as well as the starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for each.
- S – Standard features include 16-inch alloy wheels, a rearview camera and automatic headlights. Starting MSRP is $22,995.
- R-Line – Added features include 19-inch Salvador alloy wheels, R-Line front and rear bumpers and VW Car-Net App-Connect. Starting MSRP is $24,995.
- SE – Added features include Blind Spot Monitor, power tilting and sliding sunroof and keyless entry and ignition. Starting MSRP is $26,295.
- SE with Technology – Added features include Park Distance Control, touchscreen navigation system and remote start. Starting MSRP is $29,595.
- SEL Premium – Added features include LED headlights, a premium audio system and leather seating surfaces. Starting MSRP is $31,650.
- V6 SEL Premium – Features match the SEL Premium and add Lane Departure Warning. Starting MSRP is $34,650.