2018 Volkswagen Tiguan vs 2018 Chevy Trax
Are you a shopper that is in the market for a new SUV but are having a hard time comparing the different options and finding the right one for you? You have come to the right place. In this model comparison research page, we are looking at the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan and the 2018 Chevy Trax.
While comparing these two SUVs, we found that the 2018 Tiguan is built with a larger engine and provides more horsepower. The Tiguan has a horsepower of 184 while the 2018 Trax only provides 138 horsepower. The Volkswagen Tiguan also can seat up to seven passengers compared to the Trax’s five-passenger seating. Drivers who are looking for a powerful SUV that also has a great warranty would be better off with the 2018 Tiguan.
If you are a driver interested in the Volkswagen Tiguan, click on the button below to view our inventory or continue reading to learn more about the different trim levels that are offered.
|2.0-liter I4||Engine||1.4-liter I4|
|184 hp / 221 lb-ft torque||Horsepower / Torque||138 hp / 148 lb-ft torque|
|72,000 miles||Basic Warranty Miles||60,000 miles|
2018 Tiguan Trims
Below is a list of the different trim levels that the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan is offered in with a few of their standard features.
- S – VW Car-Net App-Connect, Composition Color touchscreen sound system, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- S with 4MOTION® – features of the S and 4MOTION all-wheel drive
- SE – 8-inch touchscreen sound system, Blind Spot Monitor, V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces
- SE with 4MOTION® – features of the SE and 4MOTION all-wheel drive
- SEL – 8-inch touchscreen navigation system, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), remote start
- SEL with 4MOTION® – features of the SEL and 4MOTION all-wheel drive
- SEL Premium – LED headlights, VW Digital Cockpit, leather seating surfaces
- SEL Premium with 4MOTION® – features of the SEL Premium and 4MOTION all-wheel drive